Monday, July 03, 2006

SNG King

I think I'll stick to the baby buy-ins for a while yet, but perhaps start to feed in a few of the bigger games at the weekend when the opposition seems to be softer.
    - Me, a few days ago


I really shouldn't post these things. Last night I couldn't help myself and fired up four $20 tables simultaneously.

As I expected they were tougher than the weekend $10 tables, but no tougher than the weekday $10 tables. At least that's how it felt to me.

The proportion of multitablers who know what they are doing seems slightly higher at this level. I guess that's an inevitability.

My results comprised a 7, 5, 2 and 1, which according to PokerTracker is a 63.64% ROI.

Yeah, yeah, tiny sample size, but I just wanted to put that number on screen, since it looks so pretty.

It would have been even better if I hadn't been outplayed heads up in the 2nd place finish. Albeit, flopping top pair of queens against slow played kings isn't so easy to put down heads up.

No comments: