Tuesday, February 01, 2005

January Summary

Phew. Glad I got yesterday's post off my chest. I was steaming mad, but I feel much more tranquil now. It's on to more mundane matters today, you may be relieved to hear.

The numbers are in, and my first month of monitoring poker results shows a profit of $316 - primarily thanks to the Party Poker Bad Beat Jackpot and regular $2/4 tables. All hail Iggy, and his Party Poker bonus code(IGGY).

I've abandoned SnGs for the time being, as I got fed up of being bombed out with bad beats that would bring a tear to a glass eye. At least when someone rivers you in a ring game, they tend to stick around and redistribute the cash over the next ten hands.

The more observant of you will have noticed that 12 x $316 would not hit the target of $6000 which is I set at the start of the year. So I need to pick up the pace. I'm pretty sure I can manage this as my play improves, and my understanding of how to work the system grows - mainly through other blogs.

For February I'm planning a bonus whoring frenzy to boost the bankroll. For now I can be found on The Gaming Club low limit tables working off the $300 sign up bonus. Thanks to Scurvydog for that tip.

Then there's that super juicy Full Tilt Poker bonus and, if I have time, a Paradise Poker bonus to chase too.

Looks like February could be the multi-tabling month. I may need to order a spare mouse, in case this one wears out.

No comments: